Sunday, May 10, 2009

Advantages?

In the course of my daily life, I often have occasion to enter the business premises and homes of other people.

I am increasingly frustrated by the lack of willingness of other people to speak up against the menace of dog fouling. Therefore, I always do my best to plaster my shoes in dog faeces before entering any of these premises.

By doing this, I force people to take notice of the dangers of dog fouling as well as letting people know just what type of stomach churning stench results from this anti-social behaviour. I am sure I have brought many to the cause through this activity.

Additionally, it causes people to respect me a bit more than before. They invariably treat me with circumspection on the next visit.

I must confess that when visiting a family home, I was once unable to find any dog faeces, so I used that of a cat. Similar result, point made!

2 comments :

Dave T said...

WTF ?

Peter Arronsen at 11 May 2009, 22:41:00 said...

Dave,

I understand that you might be confused by this but think laterally.

Those, who are not for us, are against us! What better way of making the point than causing someone to need to call out industrial carpet cleaners.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step (in this case, directly into some faeces!).

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes