Friday, June 26, 2009

Rubber Band Gatling Gun

The UK charity - Keep Britain Tidy - recently called on the public to collect up rubber bands dropped by postal workers after a survey claimed they were found on 6% of UK streets.

Some 13,000 rubber bands were handed in as part of its Big Tidy Up campaign.

Now the charity plans to hand them back to The Royal Mail in a giant envelope outside its London headquarters.

Hand them back my arse !!!!!

This what the staff at the Keep Britain Tidy offices want the rubber bands for.



Bloody brilliant !!!

I have ordered mine from the Lego website for only $300. I intend to use it to return all the red rubber bands to the postman who drops them in my garden the next time he delivers my mail.

That should give him something to discuss down the sorting office.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes