Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doggy Poo

I can't wait for my kids to go back to school - they are driving me mad.

Today I took them down to the local Blockbuster to get them a DVD to keep them amused for an hour or so and saw this DVD for rent in the kids section.


Doggy Poo : "Sometimes dreams really do come true"

The title character is deposited at the side of the road by a little dog. Poo then wonders about the meaning of life & why he exists and decides to travel the world.

He meets some friends along the way, including a leaf and a clump of soil(!), before eventually meeting a dandelion who uses him as fertilizer.

The moral of the story - even the humblest were created by God for a reason.
It was created by the Korean's - a race that have interesting views on dog fouling and how to deal with the resulting mess. Remember Dog Shit Girl ?

All I can see is that the Korean's are undoing all the good work that has been done in the UK to eradicate incidents of dog fouling. After watching this DVD my kids went out to collect some "cute" dog faeces and then reinacted the DVD in their bedrooms.
I have a good mind to sue the producer of this filth when my kids go blind with toxocariasis!
Saying that though - the tunes aren't half catchy and I find myself humming "I'm a little doggy poo" all day at work.

2 comments :

liam o'brien at 2 Sept 2009, 01:06:00 said...

this is pretty weird. I think they make some messed up stuff for kids nowadays!

Peter Arronsen at 3 Sept 2009, 18:23:00 said...

I agree. Recently, I rearranged the letters of my young nephew's Alphabetti Spaghetti and was able to spell five four letter words in front of him. More should be done to protect children from this kind of filth!

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes