Thursday, December 10, 2009

Even The Foxes Are At It

A mate of mine at work clears up the dog mess left by his dog in his garden by double bagging it.

This is good as it shows sympathy for the refuse collectors. There is, however, a problem with his disposal technique. He sometimes leaves the bag on his doorstep until either he or his wife passes the bin.

Recently, his next door neighbour complained about fox excrement in the garden. This was followed by an observation that the fox excrement was accompanied by a bag of dog mess. Clearly, a fox had carried it through from one garden to the other.

I say: good on the foxes! I have just piled up a load in my garden in a carrier bag. Who knows where it will end up? I have attached my mobile number to the bag. It's a bit like a message in a bottle.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes