Thursday, March 11, 2010

Durham Tries Its Best!


As the BBC news article says: A free pet microchipping scheme designed to clamp down on dog fouling could be extended across County Durham after a successful pilot scheme.

Apparently, as you get your dog microchipped for free, dog wardens advise you against the consequences of fouling.

If I lived in Durham, I'd save money by attending the session and getting my dog chipped.

I have to be honest, I would then go outside and stand there until my dog fouled the doorstep. While this would achieve little, it would be funny and would certainly teach respect!

Full story here.

1 comments :

Pat Tillett at 11 Mar 2010, 18:57:00 said...

that would be a classic...

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes