Saturday, July 02, 2011

Dog Doogity - I Think This Is Hip Hop.......

.....but I'm not sure. I don't know much about music but I do know that this is a very catchy routine.

Puget (US) and Plymouth (UK) are two places where you can remain totally silent yet see the sound.

The Puget Sound region is an inland area of the Pacific Northwest in Washington(State), which appears to have a dog fouling problem.

Martin Luther and Lola care about the environment. They care so much that they have produced a Hip Hop song and dance routine. As you will see, the dance required a focused rehearsal.

If you go to Martin's site here, you can even order a free scoop bag!


I don't think I can really add much more, I'll let the music sing for itself!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes