Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bag It and Bin It in Medway



Medway council has joined the video age, as have so many others, to combat dog fouling.

There's not a lot I can say about this. I am blown away by the assertion that "your dog can't do it but you can".

It's always interesting to see new techniques being developed. Here, we see an attempt to make the film look old. I have to ask "why"? What has the age of the film got to do with it? I also feel that a serious, veterinary issue has been ignored. If my dog made that kind of noise when defecating, I would seek urgent, medical assistance!

Please enjoy!

2 comments :

Fraser Van Norton at 1 Oct 2011, 18:40:00 said...

Never mind the sound, did you see the pile of apple sauce that it made? All kinds of wrong.

Peter Arronsen said...

See it, I could almost taste it!

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes