Saturday, January 28, 2012

"I don't pick up my dog's poop"



We received the following anonymous email today - it was simply entitled "I don't pick up my dog's poop".


I like the honesty and it reminds me of the Scottish reader who also admitted to us that he didn't "pick up his dog's turds".


Is anonymous a responsible citizen ? I think not. If we listen to his logic then there is no need for small companies to clean up the toxic waste they produce - after all, most companies do clean up their toxic waste and what does a little amount of toxic waste really matter!!

**********************************************************************************************
Sir,

Mostly, I'm a responsible citizen. I pay my parking tickets, my taxes and my library fines. But for some reason, I just can't bring myself to pick up my dog's poop. 

It just doesn't seem like a very big deal to me; a few turds in the grass by the side of the road doesn't hurt anyone, now does it? If it's right smack in the middle of the pavement, well, yes, that's a different story, but even then... I sometimes don't have a bag with me. 

I know what you're saying to yourself. You're saying, "If everyone thought like you, we'd have giant mountains of dogshit on every corner!" True, but everyone doesn't think like me. 

Most people do pick up their dog's shit, and for that reason, my dog's shit is of little matter. So if you've stepped on some dogshit and you live in the North East, there's a likely chance it came from my dog. 

And I'm sorry... but not that sorry!

--Anonymous 

1 comments :

teardrop at 29 Jan 2012, 17:40:00 said...

Thanks for it. You can follow the link:
dog poop

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes