Saturday, February 04, 2012

Poop My Shoe - A Song to Touch All Hearts

There have been many songs published on this blog. Needless to say, they have varied in quality. Once in a while, a good song thrusts itself at us. I can truly say this of this rendition of "Poop my Shoe". It almost had tears welling up in my eyes. I love the way it doesn't focus just on dog faeces but covers a broad spectrum of animal deposits. I challenge you to listen without experiencing a wide range of emotional reactions.



I wish I could say the same thing about "Dog Poop on my Shoe". After listening to the song featured above, I felt calm and serene. After listening to this offering, it was all I could do not to cut my computer screen to watch the plasma ooze out! Music is such a powerful medium!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes