Sunday, February 26, 2012

FlamingBaguette - A Meaningful Video!

FlamingBaguette is a man after our own hearts. He has taken the trouble to make a video, which has everything in it.

It has captivating music, it has scenery, it has a hint of romance, it has a dog, it has faeces.

It left me wondering what happens next. Will there be a sequel? Will there be love or will he simply kick the faeces at the offender? Had he insured his trainers? Will the girl leave her current boyfriend for him and signify this by posting the faeces to her ex? Will they both lose control and wreck a dog bin?

I don't know the answer to any of these but I hope that the story will continue.

Enjoy this video, I know that I did!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes