Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snow Again!

Our avid readers will be aware that snow has played a front line role in encouraging owners not to clean up. Indeed, my own garden was fouled, see here.

A similar incident was captured on film in Bridgton Maine, USA. Here, we see a neighbour (I assume) allowing his/her dog to wander into the victim's garden and leave a steaming deposit.

When this happened to me, I forgave the dog and owner and simply cleaned up. The snow makes it easier, it freezes the deposit, rendering the task easier and removes the likelihood of a gag reaction as the stench is also suppressed.

It could be said that snow and dog fouling go together like a hammer and a toilet!

I leave it to the reader/viewer to decide. Is this funny?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes