Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clearly Going For A World Record!

I don't know 6083pearson but I think he is a man, to whom I could relate.
I'm sure we all agree with his sentiment that dog owners should pick up. Here at Dog Fouling and Red Rubber Bands we would not seek to disagree with this viewpoint. Today, this is not the issue.

I would like to congratulate this fellow on making a video at a strange angle. If nothing else, it puts a new perspective on the world. More than that, however, is his attempt to set a world record for the number of times the "f" word can be used in one minute and nine seconds. As it stands, he has to be the undisputed world champion!

With the Olympics just around the corner, there is a case for making this a recognised, international sport. Let's get to it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes