Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dog Fouling, Music and Perversion!

If anyone had ever put to me that the combination referred to in the title of this blog post would ever come together, I would have rubbished the idea. How wrong I would have been!

I have a fairly vivid imagination but even I cannot understand how anybody could establish a link between picking up dog excrement and getting "turned on", especially when watching the clean up taking place! I can only make the observation that it takes all sorts to foul a field!

I also apologise for the vulgar and explicit content of part of this video. If you are under 18, please make sure you watch it at least 3 times! Lastly, don't complain to me, I am merely the reaper, who gathers the harvest of dog fouling material!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes