Sunday, June 10, 2012

Strong Stomach Required!

Since starting on this blog, I have become hardened to the topic of dog fouling. Just when I thought that nothing relating to the topic of dog fouling could turn my stomach, I was proved wrong.

This is a very meaningful video, which promotes the values of cleaning up. We must thank "stuntdogguy" for taking the time to film the seemingly endless examples of dog excrement being produced. Are these his stunt dogs? I don't know.

I do know that I looked away from the screen more than once. I seriously suggest that you have a bucket ready before clicking on the play button. I will dream about this tonight, I hope you will, too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes