Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The power of the red rubber band.

Peter is absolutely obsessed with dog fouling - in fact any form of animal waste products if his last few posts are anything to go by!

He is a dear friend, but even I feel he is beginning to lose it. So, in order to rebalance the blog, I have included a post on my favourite topic - Red Rubber Bands. But this time I don't want to complain about Postman Pat dropping them or ask you to collect them - all I want to do is remind you of the hidden power a red rubber band has, especially when it gets together with its other dangerous little red elasticated friends!

Slow Mo Guys
The Slow Mo Guys have done all the hard work for me. They took a water melon and then spent 20 minutes wrapping red rubber bands around it until it exploded. 

But the best part is that they filmed everything so they could watch it back at slow motion so we can all appreciate the power of the red rubber band.

I don't think Biffo the Bear or the lady from the Japanese game show knew just how close they came to exploding their own heads on live TV !!



Do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the band :-)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes