Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Streetkleen - The World has Been Waiting For You!

 
 
Once in a while we are blessed with the appearance of kindred spirits. This has now happened in the form of Streetkleen!
 
Have you ever wondered just how much dog excrement is produced in your county? I know that I have and I have spent many hours trying to work out formulae to calculate the size of the mountain of waste around me.
 
Now, there is no need to wonder about this. Streetkleen has used information available from the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association to tell us just how much excrement is sloshing around.
 
If you live anywhere in the UK, you can now be totally aware of how much attention you need to pay to pavements and paths.
 
As I type this I am feeling quite emotional so I'll simply leave you with the link. Patronise these brothers and sisters of righteousness, support them, cherish them!
 
Link here.

1 comments :

Zane at 30 Mar 2022, 11:21:00 said...

Thannks great blog

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes