Sunday, February 10, 2013

Decisions, decisions ...

OK readers - I am in a dilemma and I need your help desperately !!!!!!

At 6am this morning I took my dog Kipper out for his morning walk. As usual I was carrying my dog poo bags and set off on our usual route around the streets and thru' the woods.

Kipper stopped twice in short succession and did a poo. No problem, I used my bags and cleared up after him. Luckily there are a few builders skips along the route so I could get rid of the bags into them. He then stopped right outside someone's driveway and proceeded to curl out another poo.

Now this is where it all goes wrong as I realise I have only brought two bags out with me and now I can't pick up this one!!

Nothing for it. I leave the poo where it is and start to walk off. All of a sudden a woman in the house starts banging on the window, screaming and shouting obscenities at me!! Don't ask why someone was looking out their window at six in the morning in the dark and pouring rain - but she was!!

I didn't want to get into a conversation with such an angry woman and I knew she wouldn't let me explain I didn't have a bag - so I left the scene of the crime with her shouts still ringing in my ears.

Now here is the question - what do I do? I have spent the last few years highlighting such anti-social behaviour that I am now party to.

Do I return and face the music or alter my dog walking route, avoid the area forever more and chalk it up to experience ?

I am in your hands readers !!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes