Thursday, August 06, 2015

The Sign Craze Continues

We thank South West Operative "ML" for again highlighting the good work of the West Briton in combating the issue of dog fouling.
 
This time, we have the story of Perranporth mother, Zoe McEwen, who was so enthused by signs of the type shown below that she launched a fundraising page to purchase 10 of them. Instantly, she smashed through her £100 target!



If council approval is obtained, these signs will be all over Perranporth. I can't say it better than the article, so please read it here. Suffice it to say, I don't think 1,000 signs in neighbouring St Agnes would have the slightest impact so good luck with this initiative!
 
While highlighting the issue of signs, we would like to congratulate Thomas and Barnaby from Year 3 at Seabrook School for producing these two very fine examples. It is no coincidence that, whenever I think of my primary school and especially when I think of the staff, I, too, picture dog excrement!
 
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes